Callico Glimmer Ring
Callico Glimmer Ring
Callico Glimmer Ring
Callico Glimmer Ring

Callico Glimmer Ring

Regular price$40.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • In stock, ready to ship

Complete your beach fit with jewellery you can wear in the ocean. Our Callico Glimmer ring is your new summer essential.

Never worry about your rings not fitting with our completely adjustable ring. Our Callico Glimmer ring will fit all of you on any of your fingers!

 Product features:

  • Made with sterling silver  - will never turn your skin green or tarnish
  • Completely adjustable - will never not fit your finger
  • Packaged in a gorgeous shell jewellery box- keep your jewellery stored beautifully
  • 20mm diameter (can be adjusted)
  • Band thickness 1mm

Made from the highest quality, solid sterling silver (925). The '925' marked on all of our Malakai The Label silver pieces stand for 92.5% minimum pure silver. As pure silver is soft and malleable, it can make it prone to breakage. So the other 7.5% is made up of alloy. This is to ensure that our silver pieces will be durable and withstand daily use while staying the highest possible quality. 

We offer same day fulfilment for all orders received Monday to Friday before 2pm. Orders received on a weekend will be fulfilled on a Monday.

We ship our parcels either via Australia Post or Aramex. A tracking reference will be provided to you upon fulfilment so that you can track the progress of your delivery.

Shipping charges are calculated at checkout and are determined by distance to travel and weight. We offer free shipping for orders over $140. Bulkier items such as artwork and furniture may incur additional charges and are not eligible for our free shipping offer.

We do not currently ship overseas.

As a business owned by a rather short lady, we get that sometimes things don’t fit or just don’t look good! 

For all our fashion items, if you don’t love the item, you can return it for an exchange or store credit provided you return your order within 14 days and the item has not been worn, damaged and still has its original tags and packaging. 

Simply complete the returns slip that we send with your order and return using our reusable pink hero packs.

Returns are at the cost of the sender.

Due to the size of our bulkier items and cost of shipping, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for home décor items and furniture pieces.

Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged. 

All items sold by Hali Home are covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee. For more information regarding our returns and exchange policies, please click here.



Excellent service today. All round a great experience! Highly recommend this store.

Wynnum, QLD

I purchased one of these bags during the week. It arrived today, beautifully wrapped with a hand written thank-you note. Such a lovely touch. I’ll be recommending everyone to your homewares store!

Hampton, VIC

Beautiful service
Beautiful store
Looking forward to my next visit

Brisbane, QLD

You may also like